Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year, no regret!

So begins a new chapter of my life… I have come to realize that life is worth living. Life is a gift, one that is given for us to use and not to waste. (I’m hoping people will look past the fact that it’s taken me 29 years to get to this simple realization, but the point is that it came to it…right?) I admit to creating a mediocre existence for myself. I recognize my lack of spontaneity and audacity when it comes to exploring new surroundings and getting myself out there for unique and different experiences. This day, I am done with the old me, the one who never takes chances or who rarely ventures to live outside his ordinary box. I now renounce my mediocre lifestyle and embrace this New Year with a renewed outlook for my life. From this point forward I am a risk taker and a leader, blazing new paths to new beginnings. I’m not sure what the future will hold, but, at least now I will not live with any regret. C’est Une Belle Journee!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Daniel! Thank you for such great advice. I look forward to hearing more from you on this blog. Good to talk to you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep writing Danny...I like reading your words.
    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  3. surfing blogs and found your site...book recommenation: In a Pit with a Lion on a Snowy Day by Marc Batterson...it will help you blaze those new paths.

    ReplyDelete